Selling Your Home Faster and For More Money
When its time to sell your home your goal is to get the best possible price in the shortest period of time. Having been involved in real estate for 25 years I understand that. I have a very specific approach to achieve your goal. Pricing is obviously a prime consideration and unfortunately many agents will give you a number that you like, in order to get your listing. Unfortunately, statistics show that 50% of homes that are listed, DO NOT sell the first time, primarily due to overpricing. I will be very honest with you as I don’t want to promise something I can’t deliver just to get your listing. HOWEVER, where I differ from the average Realtor is that I own a home staging company, Stage It Hawaii, and utilizing our approach we will insure that you are able to price your home at the top of the market range as it will be the Crème de la Listing. Other realtors will say they will stage your home but they do not have $140,000 in furnishing to accomplish that task. Realtors know that Professional Staging will sell your home for as much as 15% more and 65 % faster than non-staged homes (data from Real Estate Staging Association survey of Realtors). Please go to
to get some great information on how our approach will sell your home faster and for more money. We are so sure of our approach that we will reduce our commission by 1% if we do not bring you an offer in the first 45 days.
Here is our promise to you when you list your home with us
1. We will assist you the in preparation of your home to insure it looks better than any competing property through Professionally Staging.
2. We will market your property directly to over 4000 agents on Oahu thru direct email announcements and flyers.
3. We will continually communicate with you throughout the process with regular updates and feedback received from buyers and Realtors as they see your home.
4. Our website attracts great numbers of buyers looking for homes and your listing will always be on the top of the list of homes they see.
5. We will take professional photos of your home to insure that it gets the attention of the buyers in the market as well as their Realtors so that it will make it to their “must see “ list.
6. We will negotiate the best possible price and terms for your home and follow up diligently on all phases of the process.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…